Strict control of firearms in China. It is forbidden for any unit or individual to hold, manufacture (including alteration, assembly), trading, transportation, leasing or lending guns in violation of the law.
Today, let's take a look at the Chinese government's criteria for determining dangerous tools and the details of the regulations.
Anyone who meets one of the following criteria may be considered as a controlled tool:
1. Dagger: Single-edged, double-edged or multi-blade knives with a shank, knives and blood troughs with a tip angle of less than 60 degrees.
2. Three-edge scraper: machining tool with three cutting edges
3. Spring knife with self-locking device (jumping knife): After the blade is unfolded or popped, the self-locking folding tool can be fixed by the spring or the latch in the tool holder.
4. Other similar single-edged, double-edged, and three-edged sharp knives: all kinds of single-edged, double-edged and multi-edged knives with a blade tip angle of less than 60 degrees and a blade length of more than 150 mm.
5. All kinds of single-edged, double-edged and multi-blade tools with a tool nose angle greater than 60 degrees and a blade length exceeding 220 mm (see Figure 5).
5-1. All kinds of martial arts, crafts, gifts and other tools that have not been cut and have a chamfering radius R greater than 2.5 mm are not included in the scope of controlled tools.
5-2. The criteria for determining the scope of control for knives such as Tibetan knives, waist knives, boots knives, and sabers used by ethnic minorities shall be formulated by the public security organs of the people's governments of ethnic minority autonomous regions (autonomous prefectures and autonomous counties) with reference to this standard.
Interim Provisions on the Control of Some Tooles (Regulated by the Ministry of Public Security of China)
The provisional regulations governing some knives are designed to protect the personal safety of citizens and prevent criminals from using knives as murders to carry out criminal activities.
1. In order to protect the personal safety of citizens and prevent criminals from using knives as weapons to carry out criminal activities, these regulations are formulated.
2. The tools controlled by this regulation are: dagger, triangular knife (including three-edge scraper for machining), spring knife with self-locking device (jumping knife) and other similar single-edged, double-edged, three Sharp knife.
3. Daggers, except for the Chinese People's Liberation Army and the People's Police as weapons and police equipment, professional hunting personnel and field operations personnel such as geology and exploration must be held by the competent authorities at or above the county level, and the public security organs at or above the county level. Approved, issued to the "Daggers wearing a certificate", the party is allowed to wear.
If the person wearing the dagger is no longer engaged in the original occupation, the dagger shall be returned to the allotment unit, and the "Daggers Wearing Card" shall be returned to the original public security organ.
4. The three-edge scraper used for machining is only used by the staff in the workplace and must not be taken out of the workplace.
5. The factories and workshops that manufacture the tools within the above-mentioned control scope must be approved by the competent department of the county or city and approved by the local county and city public security bureaus, and issued to the “Special Tool Production License” for production. The tool sample and its description (name, specification, model, use, output) shall be sent to the local county and city public security bureau for the record. The product must be cast with a trademark and number (sequence number or batch number).
6. The shops that distribute the knives within the above-mentioned control scope must be approved by the competent department at or above the county level, and approved by the local county and city public security bureaus. The purchase and sale must establish a registration system and prepare for inspection by the public security organs.
7. Units and individuals purchasing knives within the above-mentioned control scope must comply with the provisions of Articles 3 and 4 regarding holding and use. The army and the police shall be ordered by the county or above units in accordance with the approval of the higher authorities. Professional hunting personnel and field operations personnel such as geology and exploration shall apply for the “Special Tool Purchase Certificate” from the local county and city public security bureau (Public Security Bureau) and purchase the voucher. The triangular scraper is purchased from the store that approved the distribution with the unit introduction letter.
8. Units using the above-mentioned tools within the scope of control must establish a sound use and storage system to enhance the management and inspection of the tools to ensure safety. Individuals who hold the above-mentioned knives should keep the knives in a safe place and do not arbitrarily give them or borrow them. If it is found to be lost or stolen, it must be reported to the public security department in time. Anyone who loses or is stolen due to improper storage may cause the relevant personnel and unit leaders to be held accountable.
9. It is strictly forbidden for any unit or individual to illegally manufacture, sell and sell daggers, triangular knives, spring knives and other tools within the scope of control. It is strictly forbidden to carry the above-mentioned knives illegally into stations, terminals, airports, parks, shopping malls, theaters, exhibition halls or other public places and by train, car, ship and plane.
10. After the issuance of these regulations, all units that manufacture and sell various knives within the above-mentioned control scope, professional hunting personnel holding daggers, and field operations personnel such as geological and exploration vehicles shall complete the registration permit procedures with the public security organs. If the above tools are not required for production or work, they shall be automatically sent to the local public security organ.
11. "Special Tool Production License", "Daggers Wearing License" and "Special Tool Purchase Certificate", the style is uniformly prescribed by the Ministry of Public Security, and the public security departments and bureaus of all provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions are uniformly printed.
12. The knives that ethnic minorities need to wear due to their living habits are managed by the ethnic autonomous regions.
Tibetan knives, waist knives, and boots, which are used by ethnic minorities, are only allowed to be sold in ethnic autonomous areas (autonomous regions, autonomous prefectures, and autonomous counties).
13. In violation of these Provisions, the public security organ shall ban, confiscate its knives, and punish the knives in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on Administrative Punishment and Punishment in violation of these Provisions, illegally manufacturing, selling, carrying and privately storing knives in the scope of control; If the circumstances of the security act are serious and the criminal law is violated, criminal responsibility shall be investigated according to law.
14. The people's governments of provinces, municipalities and autonomous regions may, in accordance with these regulations, formulate specific management measures and report them to the Ministry of Public Security for the record.