How to do it for Shenzhen in the frontline of Coronavirus (NCP) prevention？
On March 8, local time, WHO released the latest daily report on the status of Novel Coronary Pneumonia(NCP). As of 10 am Central European Time on March 8th (17:00 Beijing time), 24,727 cases of new coronary pneumonia have been confirmed in 101 countries / territories / regions outside China (3610 new cases) and 484 deaths (71 new cases) , Newly added cases of new crown pneumonia in 8 countries / territories / regions (Bulgaria, Costa Rica, Faroe Islands, French Guiana, Maldives, Malta, Martinique, Moldova).
[#National Newly Confirmed 40 Cases ## Wuhan added36 cases #] At 04:00 on March 8th, 31 provinces (autonomous regions, municipalities) and the Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps reported 40 new confirmed cases, newly There were 22 deaths (21 in Hubei and 1 in Guangdong) and 60 new suspected cases.
Seeing such information, I have more and more confidence. China will overcome the epidemic as soon as possible, and the Chinese people will return to normal life. And all this is not only thanks to the medical staff who are struggling at the front line, but also at the beginning of the outbreak, the people across the country consciously isolated at home, which greatly reduced the risk of infection.
Since the beginning of March, most cities across the country have started production in an orderly manner in strict accordance with government requirements. Effectively prevent the recurrence of the epidemic, how to do it for Shenzhen (the city of science and technology)?
Fever is one of the main clinical manifestations of Novel Coronavirus Pneumonia(NCP), and it is also one of the important basis for the diagnosis of new coronary pneumonia. Now entering and exiting communities, subways and hospitals and other public places have to take body temperature; body temperature is an important vital sign, and clinically, for severe infections, measuring body temperature to determine whether fever is a necessary condition for diagnosis.
1. Company employees undergo temperature tests before entering the office building.
2. "Man-machine war" staged in the streets of Shenzhen "Please Everyone in the car, open the window, take out the mobile phone, scan the QR code ..." Remind the driver to enter the city, self-declaration of recent whereabouts and other information.
3. This "big fat" wearing a police cap is called Huang Tiantian, a "police officer" at a high-speed checkpoint. After a while, the QR code was displayed to remind the driver to register, and then opened his throat and started the epidemic broadcast.
4. There is also a patrolman named "Jianguo", who is a full-time police patrol robot. At the Huanghe checkpoint in Shenzhen, "Jianguo" patrols 24 hours a day, using infrared to measure body temperature
5. Aerial drone monitoring if someone is not wearing a mask. He would yell: "Find the target" and then persuade the target: "During epidemic prevention, even if you do not have a fever, please wear the mask well."
6. As of February 28th, there are 9,187 enterprises in Shenzhen have started working, with a start-up rate of 94.51%. Public traffic is still the choice of most people. Shenzhen has launched a "car compartment epidemic safety distance warning" system.
The system will track and analyse the passenger capacity of the car. Different models set different standards. Once the early warning value is reached, the dispatcher can respond quickly, dispatch additional vehicles in time, and reduce passenger gathering.
7. This helmet is not simple. As a "Fever troubleshooting artifact", it can automatically measure body temperature, and can also identify QR codes and record personnel identity.
8. Measure body temperature, facial recognition, working login all integrated into one access control devices. AI temperature measurement can reach the accuracy of ± 0.3 ℃.
9. Provide "contactless safe meal delivery" service to reduce cross infection in centralized meals.
These measures are not only implemented in Shenzhen, but is being implemented simultaneously in major cities across China. Technology benefits mankind and never stops.