How to attend CPSE(China Public Security Expo) 2019?
CPSE(China Public Security Expo）will be held from 28th Oct. to 31th Oct. 2019
It's 17th EXPO in 2019, with the largest exhibition and one of the most influential security events in China. It's the only security exhibition in China that has been certified by BPA.
CPSE 2019 is a stage where several main solutions and products tend to be put on show. There will be about Security, Homeland Security, Security Technology, Public Security and Global Security. With Profile: CCTV Surveillance System; Intelligent Building System; Access Control; Accessories; Alarms; Fire; Police Equipment; Biometrics & Anti-Counterfeiting Techniques; Intelligent Transportation;
This year exhibiting companies will be more than 1500 in 110,000 square meters exhibition area.
How to attend CPSE 2019？
Meet two conditions:
1． Visa to China：
Can apply for a tourist visa or business visa to China
Tourist visas can be found at a local travel agency
Business visas may require from your Chinese supplier to assist in the processing or an ordinary invitation letter from the CPSE exhibition. The operation is as follows:
1.1 Log in to the official CPSE website to register visitors.
1.2 Provide company name, passport information, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The staff will give you a general invitation to participate. (but will not assist you in applying for additional requirements such as government filing)
2．Tickets for the CPSE：
Once your registered in official website: http://cpse.com.cn/index.php?lang=en
You will get a tickets and email from CPSE, please print out the tickets letter with QR code when you come to exhibition on 28th Oct. Foreign customers will be arranged to check in from a fast channel. They only need to scan the QR code of the tickets they hold to enter the exhibition.
Ticketing on the spot or get tickets from your Chinese supplier.
How to come to Shenzhen by air?
Shenzhen Airport, also known as Shenzhen Baoan International Airport, can directly book tickets to Shenzhen Airport.
Other nearby airports are Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport and Hong Kong International Airport.
How to take the transportation from the airport to the Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center?
1. Arrived at Shenzhen Airport can take the metro directly to the Convention and Exhibition Center Station
Or book Taxi directly at the airport to the Convention Center, the cost is 100-150RMB. Time: 1 hour to arrive
Please check the Shenzhen subway route map as below:
2. Arrived at Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport can take the metro to Guangzhou South Railway Station (High Speed Rail Station)---The fare is 10RMB for 80-90 minutes (the airport taxis directly to Guangzhou South Railway Station costs 150RMB during the day, 250RMB at night, take 60 Minutes at least), then transfer to the high-speed rail to Futian Station (Shenzhen)---Fare 82RMB second seat, take 40 minutes, after arriving at Shenzhen Futian Station, take the subway directly to Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center Station.
Please check the Guangzhou subway route map as below:
3. Arrived at Hong Kong International Airport can take the Airport Express to Kowloon Station (105HKD, take 22 minutes), then walk or take the free bus (15 minutes) to West Kowloon Station. West Kowloon Station is a high-speed rail station, purchase tickets to Shenzhen Futian Station (cost 68RMB second seat, 14 minutes), after arriving at Shenzhen Futian Station, take the subway directly to Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center Station.
Please check the Hongkong subway route map as below:
If you have a lot of luggage, don't like to take public transportation. Then you can choose take taxi to everywhere you want or ask your Chinese supplier pick you up at the airport.
Finally, welcome to Shenzhen.
As a visitor, what you need to prepare?
1. A pair of comfortable shoes for easy walking for a long time. It takes at least two days for the 9 venues of more than 1,500 companies to visit the booth you want to see. You can advance to the CPSE online booth layout study and lock the booth you want to visit. (Floor plan is updating until September)
The layout of the venue is as follows:
2. Enough business card. Whether the exhibitor or a forum, you will need to show your business card, in order to contact you directly. Of course, you can also leave your email and telephone information directly at the exhibitor's booth.
(Although Securina did not reserve a booth this year, but our factory is located in Shenzhen, and welcome to visit us directly. )
3. The average temperature in Shenzhen from the end of October to the beginning of November is 19~26°C. It is recommended to wear comfortable shirts and T-shirts, casual wear and professional suits. The air-conditioning temperature in the venue is low during the exhibition. Prevent colds, take a coat is better.
Next, we will recommend some different grades of hotels and restaurants.