How many kinds of Blast Containment Equipment for event security, crowd safety?
The Protection ballistic blanket is a kind of explosion-proof equipment in the shape of a blanket made of high-strength bullet-proof fiber materials through special processing. Its jacket is wear-resistant and waterproof; the bomb blanket can replace the bulky sandbags of the original bomb disposal tank and can block shock waves and debris generated when explosives explode. Used for isolation and protection of explosives.
Bomb blankets and tents can effectively protect against shock waves and fragments generated by explosives and can avoid or reduce damage to surrounding personnel, valuable instruments, cultural relics files, and special public places. It is mainly used for temporary isolation of explosives, temporary storage, and disposal of explosives. It is public security, Armed police, civil aviation, railways, ports, customs, competition venues, and other necessary equipment for explosion suppression safety inspection departments. The bomb suppression blanket & safety circle has the characteristics of lightweight, convenient carrying, simple operation, and strong anti-explosion.
The explosion suppression blanket is composed of an explosion-proof cover blanket and an explosion-proof fence. It has the characteristics of lightweight, convenient carrying, simple operation, and excellent anti-explosion performance. It is mainly used for the isolation and protection of explosives, equipment requiring explosion-proof, valuable instruments, cultural relics archives, and special public places.
1. Structure: It consists of a blanket and two fences with large and small inner diameters.
2. How to use: When a suspicious explosive is found, it is necessary to wait for the arrival of professional demolition personnel to avoid the suspicious object from exploding, so as to reduce the damage after blasting. This set of equipment can be used for emergency avoidance. Use two fences to cover the suspicious objects and cover them with explosion-proof blankets. At the same time, evacuate the surrounding people and wait for professionals to handle the suspicious objects.
3. Use attention: In terms of hardness, it is divided into software and hardware, and in terms of specifications, it is divided into two types: 1.2m square and 1.6m square. It is composed of two parts: an explosion-proof fence and an explosion-proof blanket. When in use, cover the suspicious explosives with an explosion-proof fence, try to place the suspicious explosives in the center, and then place the explosion-proof blanket on the fence (the explosion-proof blanket should also be spread toward the center as much as possible).
4. Explosion-proof blanket cannot be placed under strong ultraviolet light due to its internal material properties, so when storing it, try its best to backlight, otherwise, it will affect its service life and explosion-proof capability.
6. Note: After the explosion-proof blanket is exploded, it must not be used again.
Explosion refers to a phenomenon in which a large amount of energy is rapidly released or rapidly converted into work and other forms of energy, such as light and heat, due to accidental reasons. The explosion is an extremely rapid physical or chemical energy release process. The destructive power of the explosion will cause huge losses to social wealth and personal safety.
Terrorists have always regarded bombings as a habitual criminal tactic. They have no fear, and vicious bombings have occurred from time to time.
The direct cause of the destructive effect of the explosion is the sudden expansion of the high-temperature and high-pressure gas or vapor formed at the moment of the explosion, which causes a sudden pressure change in the medium around the explosion point, which is also one of the most important characteristics of the explosion.
Generally speaking, explosions have the following characteristics:
1. The pressure near the explosion point rises sharply.
2. The explosion process proceeds very quickly, often in an instant.
3. Vibration of the surrounding medium or damage to nearby materials.
4. Make a loud or small noise.
The main functions of the Blast containment bin are explosion-proof, vibration-damping, and noise reduction. If the suspicious device explodes in the explosion-proof tank, the explosion-proof tank can reduce the power of the explosion, weaken the huge sound of the explosion, and prevent the damage caused by the shock wave of the explosion and the shrapnel or fragments caused by the explosion due to the special structure inside the explosion-proof tank. Injury to the innocent, therefore, it is an effective device to avoid or reduce injury by storing explosive devices.
Bomb blast suppression bins can effectively protect against shock waves and fragments generated when explosives such as hand grenades explode and are very important equipment. It can avoid or reduce damage to surrounding personnel, as well as damage to valuable instruments, cultural relics, and special public places. It is mainly used for temporary isolation of explosives, temporary storage, and disposal of explosives.
It is public security, armed police, civil aviation, railways, ports, Customs, competition venues, and other necessary equipment for explosion-proof safety inspection departments, especially in places with a large number of people on the subway, are indispensable.
Explosive Containment Vessel: It weighs more than 1 ton and is made of pure steel. Whenever explosives are found and determined, the EOD team can discharge the danger on the spot. Put the explosives into the blast containment tanks and close the cover. Ordinary bombs have no effect on the explosion-proof ball. There are four casters under the bomb containment chamber, which can move on flat ground. The total containment vessel is especially suitable for the temporary storage of explosives in public places such as airports, stations, and various places where people gather.
Bomb containment vessel, also known as spherical blast containment tank. The principle is to use thicker iron or other metal shells to prevent the fragments and energy from the explosion from spreading. Its riot strength is above 1.5kg equivalent TNT explosive (only possibly higher). In general, TNT explosives higher than 1.5kg equivalent level are rarely found in subway stations without being detected by security.
So the threat containment vessel is enough. The spherical explosive containment is a kind of sealed container. The general purpose of the suspect parcel containment vessel is not to put the bomb in it to prevent it from exploding but to see the bomb that is about to explode, and it is impossible to expel the bomb in time, so you can only throw the bomb. Go in and let the bomb explode inside the blast containment tank as much as possible. Use the extra-thick shell of the explosion containment tank to reduce and eliminate damage. Even if the explosion suppression equipment can be exploded, its special structure will try to minimize the flying debris. And if all the bombs that can be found by people are put into bomb disposal containers, then other people will definitely be far away, and they should not cause much harm.
A large number of tests have proved that it has a strong explosion-proof capability. Even if the explosive material explodes in the tank, the shock waves and fragments generated will be blocked in the ball, which will play a very good role in protecting the surrounding personnel and the environment and effectively preventing the occurrence of explosion events.
Bomb blast containment vessel applications: Railway stations, subways, courts, museums, stadiums, convention centers, airports, customs, ports, embassies, and other explosion-proof places, mainly to ensure the safety of personnel and maintain the order of the place, generally equipped with special explosion-proof tanks at the security inspection channel. To prevent criminals from carrying explosives that endanger the personal safety of passengers.