What’s the bottle liquid scanner, liquid explosive detection system?
In the past, when going to the airport, it was only a simple test of the drink carried by the passenger, but later it became a sip for the passenger to prove that the drink was non-toxic and harmless. Later, there were many international incidents of terrorists carrying liquid fuel or liquid bombs into the aircraft, endangering the personal safety of the entire aircraft passengers. Because for terrorists, they have long been ready to die with everyone on the plane, so they don't care what they drink. Therefore, passengers are prohibited from carrying liquids exceeding 100ml on taking the plane.
At the same time, in terrorist activities, liquid bombs are often found, which refers to explosive devices made of some flammable chemical liquids, that is, liquid explosives, in specific containers. For safety prevention and control and security checking, the necessary instruments and equipment can detect containers containing liquids without contact, which is more convenient and faster.
Desktop liquid scanner, liquid explosive detection system adopts the swept pulse microwave reflection method and heat conduction method. The working principle of the liquid contained in the container is to judge the nature of the liquid contained in the container by analyzing the reflected echo of the non-metallic container to the swept pulse microwave signal. The working principle of thermal conductivity method is: heating the surface of the metal container, due to the different specific heat capacities of different liquids, resulting in different heat absorbed, by measuring the temperature change of the surface of the metal container can judge the properties of the liquid in the container. Suitable for the inspection of glass, plastic, metal, ceramic and other common packaging liquids.
The dangerous liquid detector adopts non-invasive detection methods, which can detect no less than 100 kinds of dangerous liquids without opening the liquid packaging. Automatically detect flammable, explosive, corrosive and dangerous liquids, and the recognition rate is accurate and efficient. The built-in wireless communication module of the instrument can upload test data and equipment information to the background management system in real-time, which has the advantages of high recognition rate, fast detection speed and wide detection range. Its purpose is to prevent items containing dangerous liquids (liquids that can cause combustion or explosion) from entering safe areas, and can be widely used in safety inspection places such as stations, subways, government agencies, stadiums, etc.
Tabletop liquid explosive detection system SA1000 features:
1. Detectable liquid dangerous varieties: more than 100 kinds;
2. The detection time of non-metallic bottled liquid≤1s, and the detection time of metal bottled liquid ≤4s;
3. High-definition touch screen: 7-inch TFT high-definition true color display (with touch, backlight adjustable);
4. Extreme speed detection: the liquid detection time of non-metallic bottles is less than 1 second, and the liquid detection of metal bottles is about 5 seconds; And the non-metallic bottle liquid and the metal material bottle liquid have corresponding detection function modules, and the two functional modules work independently and can detect each other at the same time;
5. Non-invasive detection mode, no need to open the container, no consumables, reusable; The operation is simple, automatic reset, and the results do not need to be manually interpreted
6. High accuracy: the unique sensor network design makes the system have a sensitivity much higher than similar products, and can detect 1mol/L sodium hydroxide solution;
7. Low false alarm rate: The unique intelligent algorithm and dual database design make the system have the highest reliability and the lowest false alarm rate in the same type of products, and the false alarm rate of pure water is less than 1%;
8. Environmental design: green design, sweeping pulse microwave reflection technology and heat conduction technology, no radiation, harmless to the human body and the inspected items, environmental protection and safety of the detection method;
9. Alarm mode: the detection result is displayed in two modes of indicator light alarm and sound alarm, and the results are displayed on the LCD at the same time, and the specific names of the main components are given, which is intuitive and easy to distinguish;
10. Storage function: store not less than 1 million detections, and export data through standard USB interface or WIFI network interface, read and analyze through PC upper software;
The handheld liquid detector SA1500 adopts quasi-static computed tomography technology to determine the dielectric constant and conductivity of the liquid to be measured to judge its flammability and explosiveness. The detector is able to distinguish flammable and explosive liquids such as liquid explosives, gasoline, acetone, ethanol and safe liquids such as water without direct contact with the liquid.
The handheld liquid explosive scanner SA1500 uses a technique called Quasistatic Electrical Tomography to measure the spatial distribution of a medium's electronic properties so that the properties of the liquid can be judged regardless of the material of the container. An air gap is allowed between the device and the vessel. The electronic properties of the liquid (dielectric constant and conductivity) then determine whether the liquid is flammable or explosive. The device is completely electronic and does not contain any radioactive and microwave materials or other potentially dangerous components.
The handheld bottle liquid explosive detection system SA1500 does not require any adjustment and preparation, and the operation is very simple. Holding the device in hand, place the sensor close to the surface of the container to be inspected, keep it below the surface of the liquid, and press the button. If the indicator light is green, the liquid in the container is non-flammable. If it is red, the liquid is dangerous. If the yellow light is on, it means that the operation is improper, and the operating posture should be corrected and re-detected.
Please note: The handheld bottle liquid scanner SA1500 is only working valid for plastic containers and thin glass containers.